Intercultural Week Day 1: A country of choice!!
For Day one of Intercultural week, we would like our boys and girls to get their researching hats on and find out some interesting information about a country of choice from around the world. When researching about a country some areas you may like to look at are:
- The population
- Popular Foods
- Famous landmarks
- Language Spoken
- Famous People from that country
- Sports played in that country
Some nice activities you could complete if you wish:
- Create a PowerPoint presentation.
- Create a travel brochure.
- Design the flag.
- Design a menu of popular foods
- Write down some popular phrases from the language.